Financing Your Master’s in Epidemiology
Tuition and Financial Aid information
Master in Epidemiology students will be assessed tuition charges based on the number of credit hours for which the student is enrolled. The cost per credit for academic year 2022-2023 is $2,358.00. If you are enrolled in 9-credits each semester, you should expect to pay $21,222 in tuition per term. Georgetown has a number of optional and mandatory fees – for an up-to-date listing of these fees, please visit the Tuition & Fees page.
All Epidemiology program students will be considered for financial assistance in the form of scholarships. Master’s students receiving scholarship awards may have a portion of their tuition covered in a given semester or year.
In addition to scholarships, there are several other sources of financial assistance for which some students may be eligible.
For More Information Visit:
- Georgetown University Graduate School of Arts & Sciences (GSAS) – Financial Support information
- Georgetown University Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS) – Financial Support information
- Georgetown Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS) – Need-Based Financial Aid information
- Veterans Office at Georgetown University
- Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health