Our MS Epidemiology students have access to the following resources to help them plan their career:
- Access to Georgetown’s Graduate School Graduate Career Center.
- Student jobs at research centers across campus through the Office of Student Employment.
- Off-campus jobs and internships shared through monthly newsletter from the EPID Program.
- Conference travel grants awarded by Georgetown’s Graduate School.
- Connections to Georgetown alumni through Hoya Gateway, an online platform matching students to grads who volunteer advising time and expertise.
- Networking opportunities at speaker events and workshops open to the University community.
Funding for Research and Professional Endeavors:
- Cosmos Club Foundation Grant-in-Aid to Young Scholars
- CSTE/CDC Applied Epidemiology Fellowship
- Global Health Corps
- James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases and Fellowship Program
- Empire State Fellows Program
- CDC Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program